Welcome to the Old Glory Insurance League Blog

This blog is for the members of the Old Glory Insurance League! Since the season is over this will let us continue our league and smack talk as we head into the offseason and prepare for next year!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Predictions on this weekend's games

Hello League,

It's great to transition to the new OGIL Blog site and I look foward to making many posts in the near future. Alright, let's cut to the chase; I believe that the Colts will defeat the Jets by the score of 24 to 14, advancing to the Super Bowl. Also, I think that Favre and the Vikings will make it out of New Orleans alive winning by 5 points in a 35 to 30 game. So, assuming that both the Colts and Vikings get to the Super Bowl, I pick the Colts to win the game 28 to 24. Stay thirsty to pick my friends.

Blog soon,
NYIs

1 comment:

  1. Great to see bryan and christian postings. Glad to see both of you enjoying the blog. However, can someone PLEASE make a prediction that makes sense?

    -matt

    ReplyDelete