Welcome to the Old Glory Insurance League Blog

This blog is for the members of the Old Glory Insurance League! Since the season is over this will let us continue our league and smack talk as we head into the offseason and prepare for next year!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Talk owners! Talk!

Hello League,
How is everyone? Good, I hope. I understand how we are all busy, a lot of the time, but I believe that this league could be even more enjoyed if our owners posted short messages every now and then to keep up to date in our fantasy league. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do, but the OGIL is a place where all of our owners' ideas are blended together for the betterment of the league. If you have free time, I'd love to read a rant every so often... =-) Also, to our imprisoned Commish, I would like to be interviewed again if you'd have me on. Thanks!
Blog soon,
-The NYIs

No comments:

Post a Comment